The world has learnt a lot about mould and water-damaged buildings from the effects of Hurricane Sandy in 2012, which swept up the East Coast of the USA as far as New York. Thousands of people were left with chronic illness that turned out to be triggered by mould growth and the toxins that moulds produce – mycotoxins. But we can also be exposed to these in our food and drink, with sometimes devastating consequences.
We can test for mycotoxins and, if they are coming from inside your body, remove them. For external sources there are specialist companies that can evaluate and remediate your indoor environment.